Sunday, April 17, 2016

Just Another Day

Day 161

I drove past Higgins Lake today and the docks are finally in at the DNR boat launch. Woo-hoo!

It was a beautiful day here and Houghton Lake looked like a sheet of glass. I had planned to go fishing but then I decided that the live bait would be sitting in my fridge for at least two weeks before I have a chance to use them.

After loading my boat into the back of my truck yesterday I have been sore all day. It takes a few loadings before my back gets used to it. Beside as I have already written the fish won't start biting for a few weeks yet.

I spent the afternoon watching the Pistons vs Cavaliers 1st playoff game. The Pistons played great until the end. They lost. We'll see if they can win on Wednesday.

Nothing more tonight.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment