Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Writing a Horror Story

Day 66


The last episode of American Horror Story: Hotel is on tonight. I haven't seen the first series about a haunted house but I've been a fan since Asylum. I always love a good horror story set in an asylum. It just seems like the most likely place for some evil mayhem.

So I'm contemplating a story set in an old asylum. Maybe right here in Michigan. I believe we have a haunted asylum here in Michigan. If not I'll just make one up. Literary license.

Actually I'd like to write several short stories of haunts in Michigan and the Great Lakes. Especially the U.P. Very spooky places.

Since I'm semi snowed-in, I'll have plenty of time to work on my stories. If I can just turn off the television.

That's it for tonight.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment