Thursday, January 14, 2016

I Can't Believe It...I Didn't Win the Lottery

Day 67


Ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing a damn thing? This is that day.

Cable television...100+ channels and nothing to watch. How can that be? Someone wins $1.5 billion in the lottery, so the cable stations decide to pile on misery to all those hopefuls, who's dreams have been crushed, by putting the 2 am to 6 am programming on during the day.

Well, I've got news for you programmers. Next time the jackpot reaches $1.5 billion I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. And if I win, I'm going to buy the cable company and fire all of your asses. So next time you should think twice about some good consolation programming for the losers. Or else.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment