Sunday, January 24, 2016

Fishing, Football & the X Files

Day 77


Watching the football championship games today. I didn't see the end of the Broncos-Patriots game but I read it came down to a 2 point try for Pats denied by Broncos. I like Peyton Manning in Superbowl 50. I believe he'll retire after this season.

The other game of Panthers-Cardinals has been Panthers all the way. They did have the best record in the regular season and almost went undefeated. Miami still holds the record for the only undefeated season in the NFL.

The new X Files 6 episode mini series starts tonight after the game. Hope I can stay awake that long. If I can't I'm sure it will be on OnDemand.

Some very nice weather ahead for this week. Temps in the upper twenties and thirties. Fishing has been very good from what I've heard. And the ice on Higgins Lake is 3" so be very careful. Pike and Lake Trout have been biting moderately well. On Houghton Lake the Pike, walleye and Perch are biting.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment