Monday, January 18, 2016

Glenn Frey of the Eagles...Dead At 67

Day 71


Recently, David Bowie, then Alan Rickman, and "Grizzly Adams" Dan Haggerty passed away.

Now Glenn Frey of the Eagles and graduate of Royal Oak Dondero high school (my alma mater), is playing a final gig in the great beyond. All four of these celebrities died in the past WEEK. All are favorites of mine from my younger days. So you'll understand if I'm feeling a little old and vulnerable right now. Or maybe not.

I love most of the Eagles catalog of songs and several of Glenn Frey's solo compositions. My favorite being Smugglers Blues. He also did some acting but he ended up back with the Eagles where he belonged. Now he's jammin' in hereafter with all the musicians who have gone before.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment