Saturday, January 16, 2016

Popcorn

Day 69


I got nothing tonight. Just really dragging my butt today. I'm not even going to share this one tonight. I'm just keeping up my 365 day blog challenge. Nothing says I have to write great content every day.

I've been reading a lot at night with my Kindle Fire. Still finding new features that it has and I didn't know about. Kindle didn't come with instructions. Might have been worth the extra $20 to get it without the advertisements. I can't get past the ads for approximately 30 seconds, sometimes longer. Still a minor inconvenience.

Plenty on TV tonight. NFL playoffs Green Bay vs Arizona, Pistons vs Golden State and the movie Red 2. Yesterday nothing, today too much.

Have to make some more popcorn. Damn microwave popcorn. I set microwave to 2:45 minutes and half the kernels don't pop; I set it to 3:00 minutes and they burn. I should pop it the old fashion way in a pan with some vegetable oil. Very few leftover kernels. Orville Redenbacher gourmet popcorn is the best.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment