Friday, October 14, 2016

Triglycerides?

Day 341

It's been a hectic day. I had to go get an ultrasound this morning. The twins are doing fine. Actually I have been abusing my liver, or at least that's a possibility.

My triglycerides(?) are too high. Doc wants to check my liver, says I may be diabetic or I drink too much. I confess I did drink several glasses of wine the night before. They did a second blood test a week ago and called to say all is well. So why the ultrasound? I had one done a couple of years ago and all was well.

As always I believe my weight is the root problem for any ailments I currently endure. I hate looking in the mirror. It depresses me. Then I want to eat some comfort food. Which makes me even bigger. It's the cycle. I need to get off of this cycle and get on the exercise cycle.

I'm suppose to be at a writers retreat tonight, but it's getting late and I can't find the motivation to go. I love the group. They give me so much motivation and support to write. Several of them having been published, they give me the courage to try.

I need to get off my butt and take a shower. Fortunately, the retreat is at a resort just down the street from me. I can be there in just a few minutes.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment