Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Aron Baynes 'Doo...Now That's Scary

Day 353

It's the start of the Pistons basketball season. I hope they can get to the playoffs this year. From what I
Detroit Pistons center Aron Baynes at the Olympics
have read the new owner Gores wants to move the Pistons downtown to the new "Little Caesars" arena.

Only one Piston left from the Joe Dumars regime. The center Andre Drummond is the only irreplaceable player on the team. I don't see that Stan Van Gundy has done anything special as president of basketball operations. He is a good coach but has never won a championship. We'll have to wait and see.

I guess I'm still smarting over the Joe Dumars firing.

What's with Aron Baynes hairdo? Is that for Halloween because that's SCARY! Nope that's his everyday 'do. Those fashion conscious, trend setting Australians. Can you say "intimidation"? Sure. I knew you could.

Good luck Pistons.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment