Saturday, October 1, 2016

I Am Nachos...Hear Me Roar

Day 328

They say you are what you eat and tonight I had a plate full of turkey (I use ground turkey instead of beef) and beans nachos. With cheddar cheese, medium hot picante sauce and sour cream.

Yes. I will pay for it tomorrow when I step on the scale. Hell, I'm going to pay for it tonight once
those beans punch the clock and go to work. Not only will I be bloated, but the noxious fumes emanating from under my blanket, will chase my butt sniffing cat fleeing from the room. Probably burying his head in the litter box hoping the clay deodorizer will filter the air.

You may think me mean to my kitties, but the truth is, they often go outside just to come back in and filling the house with their aroma by using the litter box. They could have squeezed the cheese outside, but no, they had to hold it until they came back inside so they could share. The wall paper is peeling next to the litter box.

Now if you will excuse me, the refried beans have just gone onto overtime.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment