Wednesday, March 30, 2016

World War Z and other Nonsense

Day 143


Almost forgot my blog post for today. Uh...Umm...Hmmm...I got nothing. Gimme a minute here.

Ya know 142 straight days of blogging ain't easy. Yes, I know, Ain't AIN'T proper english, but there it is. So deal with it.

I should read this one for my writers group, they would have a field day correcting the grammar alone. Not to mention content and flow.

Hel, I might evn tun of the spil cheker.

Sorry about the delay. I had a great inspiration for my Facebook. I don't post political on my blog.

Currently watching one of the worst Brad Pitt movies ever made. World War Z. I'm not a fan of zombie movies but even I know zombies are slow. Not in this movie. These zombies could take the gold medal at the Olympic Games. Hell, they would take all three.

Alright, enough of this, I'm done.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment