Monday, February 1, 2016

Monday, Monday blah, blah, blah

Day 85


Wow. I really am stuck tonight. What to write about?

The weather has been pleasantly warm. So much so that our first vehicle has gone through the ice on Saturday. No one was hurt. Just a little more gas and oil in the lake.

Fisherman are catching monster Northern Pike on both Houghton Lake and Higgins Lake. I haven't heard about the ice thickness in awhile and with the warm weather it could be shrinking.

I'm planning to be in my boat fishing in April. Could be a good spring.

The first of the month so I took mom to get her nails done. Had the Chicken & Biscuits at Garretts today. It was OK but I'll stick with the Grilled Club sandwich & fries. Or the ham and cheese omelet.

That's it. The X Files is on. Then the Magicians. Then reading in bed Warlord of Mars, third in the John Carter series. Or Little Women.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment