Sunday, February 28, 2016

Much Ado About Nothin'

Day 112


So I'm watching the Mystery Woman mystery marathon on Hallmark channel. It's a western theme and the murderer is a roustabout in a Wild West Show. At the funeral she proves who-done-it and the culprit escapes on a horse. Now, here are all of these "cowboys" standing around watching the bad guy get away so naturally the female bookstore owner/amateur detective jumps on a horse and goes after the guy. Finally, when those two are well out of sight, the others decide to get on their horses and go after them. HOKEY! I guess she must have read a book on horseback riding.

Hotel Transylvania. I've seen this movie at least twenty times and it's still good. Blah-blah-blah.

We had another taste of spring to come. I've got the itch to go out in my boat and do some fishing. But it was just a tease. Back to the cold weather tomorrow and possibly more snow. I can't wait for the real thing (spring that is). Soon I'll be complaining about the heat and biting bugs. As long as the fish are biting, it's all good. I just enjoy being on the water. Must be the sailor in me.

I haven't written as much as I had hoped to this winter. It is the perfect season to read and write. Next winter I hope to be promoting my book(s) for Christmas sales. Nothing more on that until it actually happens.

Until tomorrow,

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment