Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl 50 Party 2016

Day 91


For the Super Bowl I'm having nachos (replaces pizza), cashews (replaces pretzels), peach yogurt (replaces ice cream) and diet green tea (replaces booze).

OK. So I'm alone, but that's cool. More of everything for me. I'm wearing sweatpants and a T shirt. Daddy don't get dressed up for nothin'.

With all the cheese on the nachos, I'll be having a shot of milk of magnesia in the morning. Then again I don't want them cashews coming out too fast, either.

Maybe I should have gone with the booze. I mean diet green tea is going to have me up all night peeing just like the booze.

I'm not a Lady Gaga fan but she sure has a great set of pipes. Did the national anthem proud.

So far the Doritos commercial with the ultra sound is the best.

Enjoy the game. Looks good so far. Go Denver.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment