Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another Saturday Night

Day 104

Rest in peace Harper Lee author of To Kill a Mockingbird, a great novel ahead of it's time.

I was going to start a new story but I don't think Saturday is a good day. I don't get a lot of visits over the weekend. Normally. This weekend has been the exception so far. I've had 55 views since last night (Friday). Wow. That's really great. 

Ordered two Dan Brown books in hardcover for $3.48 each with free shipping through Abebooks. Dan Brown has quickly become one of my favorite authors. His novel Inferno has been made into a movie starring Tom Hanks and has a release date of Oct. 28, 2016. I can hardly wait. I love the Langdon character.

Went to my brothers and played cards. Just returned home so nothing else tonight.

Until tomorrow,

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment