Sunday, May 15, 2016

Winter Cheap Shot...Snow in Mid May

Day 189

I haven't been out on the lake much. The weather hasn't been cooperating so far. Too windy or too cold for this old man to get out there. As can be seen by the snow we had today.




Others including my nephew, have had some luck in or near the canals catching northern pike, rock bass and large crappies.

I haven't heard anything about perch or bluegill biting.

The water at Reedsburg dam is still running high, so no chance to try there yet. I did mention before that I tried by the boat launch but had no success, neither did another angler fishing while I was there.

Temperatures are set to go up into the seventies in the next week. Fishing should get better as the temps warm up.

I hope to get out onto Backus lake this week. The winds are suppose to be down for a few days.

Until tomorrow,

Ken 


No comments:

Post a Comment