Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Crossroads

Day 184

I am at that crossroads all writers come to sooner or later. I have stories to tell but I'm being lazy and don't feel like working. I new this would happen around this time of the year as fishing season is just beginning.

Also I feel I am putting my stories on the wrong blog. This is suppose to be about Houghton Lake and not my memories of my childhood.

I should be writing about things that happen around here.

Now, as I am waiting for my french bread pizza to cool enough to eat without third degree burns in my mouth, I am once again writing a "puff piece" to continue my blogging record of consecutive days blogging.

So I promise more stories of Houghton Lake; of fishing and golfing and Bud Bash 2016.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment