Friday, November 20, 2015

Ebay on My Mind & Over 100 Views...Thank You Readers

Day 12


Houghton Lake Adventures has reached over 100 views. It can't be my mom, she doesn't have the internet. They can't all be by accident. So somebody is reading my blog. To you I say, "Thanks". 

I have many more entries to make on my way to 365 straight days of blogging. I am doing this to work myself into the habit of writing everyday. I hope that soon I will be able to list my published novels as that is the overall goal.

Today I'm trying to work on my Ebay business. I need to get into the habit of spending a certain number of hours each day on listing merchandise (though I would rather be writing). I sell used clothes on Ebay and I have bags upon bags of clothes yet to be listed. They are cluttering up my home. Now is the best time of the year for selling suits and sport coats, dress shirts and neckties. So it must be done.

Shopping is the fun part. I drive to several thrift stores and cherry pick the best high end clothes and resell them on the internet. First comes the photographing and close inspection for flaws. Taking measurements. Then load photos to my computer and sort photos for easier loading to the internet. Finally setting up on Ebay, loading pictures and writing a description including measurements. Then do it again and again and again until I can't stand anymore. The next day start over. Just like a real job.

It's not hard work, it's just BORING! At least the listing is boring. Shopping is fun hence all of the bags of clothes. My plan is to get these listed and out of here either by selling or returning the ones that don't sell to the thrift store. I just want my house back. 

Thanks again for the 100 + views. Come back again soon.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment