Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Start of Autumn

Day 298

As I mentioned yesterday, Labor Day weekend is upon us. It should be a little crazy but I'll stay out of town if possible.

This also marks the beginning of college football with both MSU an U of M playing this weekend. MSU starts on Friday night playing Furman. Then Michigan playing Saturday at noon against Hawaii.

I love the Fall. Cider mills have begun advertising. Football has begun. I believe the leaves are going to turn early this year due to the dry summer, the colors may not be as brilliant as they usually are here in Michigan, but beautiful all the same.

I might try to get some fishing in but that will depend on the crowds. If not this weekend, I'll get out sometime during the week. It will ahve to be soon though as the winds, traditionally, pick up in the autumn.

The Lions have gone up 17-0 over Buffalo in the last exhibition game before the regular season begins against Indianapolis. I don't think the Lions will be more than an average team this year but the new GM has done a good job rebuilding so far.

That's all for tonight.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment