Monday, September 19, 2016

Day 316

Day 316

A busy month coming up for me. An authors night, a writing seminar, a writers retreat and a book release. Busy, busy, busy. It's nice having things to do. Watched the Lions game yesterday. 'Nuff said 'bout dat.

Reading the latest Longmire novel. I watches AHS Murder House over the weekend. It's funny that at least two of the past five seasons dealt with ghosts haunting a house/building that they couldn't leave because they died there. Now the new season called My Roanoke Nightmare is about a couple who buy a haunted house. I like haunted houses but damn, a serious lack of imagination.

Watching part three, of the three part Major Crimes series. I think the mother is the secret boss. She acts weird or guilty of something.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment