Saturday, September 17, 2016

Football

Day 314

It's Saturday night, the U of M game was good. They made a comeback after getting down 21-7. It the second quarter and MSU is down 7-0 to Notre Dame. Msu was moving the ball well and then was picked off at the goal line. We have it back again so hopefully we can score.

It was a beautiful day with temperatures in the seventies.I'm told the walleye fishing could improve with the cooler weather.

I haven't been out fishing much this year due to my total diet failure. I am heavier now than I have ever been. My weight is dangerously high. I need to eat less and write more. When I publish I had better weigh a lot less if I am to do book signings. My goal will be to do book signings in Traverse City and Ann Arbor. New York City would be nice too but I don't want to drive all the way over there. But I'll have to go where my fans are.

I'm going back to watching the football game. MSU just scored and we're up 8-7.

I love football.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment