Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 325

Day 325

It was a so-so day today. Nothing special happening. Tomorrow on the other hand, is going to be busy. I have just been reminded of an appointment I have in the morning for blood work. Then in the afternoon I have an appointment to take my cat in to the vet. He has been sick. Then I get to go to West Branch and introduce the authors for An Evening With Authors. Just another day.

Friday off.

Then Saturday morning in Standish for Gateway to Writing until 2 o'clock. Back to Houghton Lake to watch the Michigan football game at my brothers. Finally home again to watch the MSU game. On Sunday I plan to have a heart attack watching the Lions lose to 0-3 Chicago.

I just bought two Five Hour Energy shots for the next few days.

Some days it's good to be me.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment