Sunday, June 12, 2016

Yacht Man...Smell like a...

Day 217

I made a few bucks on Ebay. And I do mean a few. So I used the windfall to purchase some $5.00 cologne.

Five dollars. I'm thinking this stuff must smell like a baboons ass. Spray some on and quickly inhale, that's as long as the scent lasts.

I'm talking $5 including the shipping!

It comes in a cool looking bottle. See left.

I can't wait to try this stuff. It's probably just water, but I guess that would be better than monkey butt.

You wanna know what really frosts my butt? I bought some Calvin Klein Eternity cologne off Ebay about two months ago for $26. Now it's being advertised for $16. I'm getting frost bite on my tushy just thinking about it.

There's a saying, "If you remember the 60's...you weren't there." That must be true of the seventies also. I played a game once about events that happened in different decades. I grew up in the 70's...and I got every question wrong. I just couldn't remember.

I had a great nights sleep last night...I hope I have a repeat tonight. Whoever said "sleep is over rated" must get plenty of it.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment