Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Unrequited Love

Day 227

Have you ever been in a relationship that you knew was bad for you? A relationship with someone who didn't care for you no matter how much you loved that person? You knew you should just stay away and move on. But you just kept coming back.

I have that relationship with pizza.

I love pizza. When it's time to pick up pizza and bring it home, I can hardly wait. I know pizza is not good for me. Pizza doesn't make me stop eating it when I have had enough. It makes me gain weight. I can't motivate myself to exercise after eating pizza.

Pizza does not love me the way I love it. If I don't get to Little Caesars soon enough, pizza may go off with someone else.

Pizza never stays overnight, it is always gone by morning. Pizza never leaves a note.

Pizza never calls me. I have to call for pizza.

Every time pizza is gone I swear it will be the last time. But I find myself missing pizza and soon I just have to have pizza one more time.

My name is Ken. And I am a pizzaholic. It has been twenty minutes since the last time I had pizza and I am sooo full.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment