Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Just Another Day

Day 234

There's a new restaurant on M-18 north of M-55 next to County 100, Randy's Family Restaurant (formerly BR Guest) is open after some remodeling. I haven't been inside yet so I can't comment on the food or service. I am told it was taken over by the previous owner (Family Restaurant).

Another beautiful day here in Houghton Lake and I didn't make it out fishing. But I have heard the fishing is excellent right now and from the number of very large fish being caught this early, I would say the winter kill was mild. But that was to be expected after the short number of days we had ice on the lake.

There's still plenty of season left so I will get out there and I look forward to sharing some great pictures and stories with you.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment