Sunday, December 27, 2015

I have No Idea What to Write About Next

Day 49


Here I sit with my double Southern Comfort trying to decide what to write on my blog. It's been a hectic holiday season which did supply some ideas for the blog. But recently the well has run a little dry. I have explored other ways to keep up with my 365 day blog challenge especially when the imagination doesn't want to dance. As long as I write something I feel I am satisfying the spirit of the challenge.

As you may have noticed I have issued famous quotes when I'm really pressured. I also thought of Fiverr. If you don't know anything about Fiverr, basically someone will offer to do something for you for $5. Example: I will record your birthday greeting in Darth Vader's voice for $5; I will draw you as a cartoon character for $5. Need Facebook followers? I'll guarantee 500 Facebook fans for $5. There are many different things. Here is a link to Fiverr if you wish to check it out.

I thought I could get someone to write my blog entry for me. I checked on Fiverr and there were many who offer writing services. Only one catch...I have to tell them what I want the article to be about. If I new what I wanted to write about, I wouldn't be paying someone $5 to write it for me. I can write the entry myself. I just need some ideas. This article is what I came up with for today.

As I have written before...they can't all be gems.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment