Thursday, November 3, 2016

Finally Out of the Gate

Day 361

I'm taking a few minutes from my novel writing. I'm not used to writing for hours each day. But I guess if I want to write novels I better get used to it. Maybe I'll clear my mind and get some sleep at night.

BUT since it's getting cold at night, my forced air heat comes on and dries my mouth and throat so I have to get up and drink some water...every hour or two. I don't remember having this problem when I was younger. I'm beginning to think I sleep better during the day than I do at night. Maybe I should start writing at night and sleep during the day.

Still behind on my word count but I had the best day so far. Finally came up with a beginning I like on the third try. Now I'm going to have to do some marathon writing to catch up.

Until tomorrow,

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment